Our Resident Nutritionist, Jan Marie, has created this healthy, natural, and deliciously tasty recipe for Choc Fudge Pops. They’re sure to be a hit with the kids. Why not get them in the kitchen making them with you!
Preparation: 10 minutes
• 1 ripe avocado flesh
• 1 & ⅔ cup of organic coconut or almond milk (coconut water to make icy poles)
• ½ cup organic cacao powder
• ¼ cup sweetener (rice malt syrup, coconut nectar, maple syrup) or Stevia to taste
• Optional topping ideas (cacao nibs, crushed nuts, coconut flakes)
• Add a natural vanilla, choc or plain protein powder to make a complete balanced healthy treat.